School is a meeting point for generational integration, culture and sharing experiences. In fact, without this dialogue it would be impossible to meet or integrate, which is why it’s so important to know more than one language.
This is why Smack is committed to support with technologically advanced tools for learning another language the valuable and irreplaceable work of teachers, tutors, principals and technical operators.
The constant evolution of computers, voice recognition, Skype, YouTube and other software has made it easier for us to fully immerse ourselves in situations in which we can speak in another language, helping us to practice and develop our understand and pronounce foreign words.
More accessible computer prices, interactive, multimedial blackboards, tablets and other mobile devices, transform classrooms into dynamic, interactive, linguistic spaces. At the same time, being bilingual or even trilingual – skills that are becoming increasingly more necessary - requires a lot of time, dedication and effort.
Technological advances in language software have led to the ruthless selection of the producers, with increasing demand for products of the utmost quality.
And Smack proposes the perfect solution:
an online software, specifically designed for educational Institutions and Universities that want to invest in their students’ future.
The Rosetta Stone language software for the education sector is available in two different versions:
Rosetta Stone® Primary and Secondary Schools
Specifically designed for level A1 and C1 students in 24 different languages.
Objective: Thanks to the Total Immersion method, the Rosetta Stone Language Learning Suite provides a structured series of lesson plans, specifically tailored to the learner’s personal progress, which enables students with little or no knowledge of a foreign language to grasp fundamental linguistic concepts and learn how to hold a conversation in another language.
- Clear, easy-to-understand lessons gradually introduce grammatical rules and new terms to the student
- Maximum focus on spoken language
- Immediate feedback to every answer
- Voice recognition in every lesson and activity
- Function available with all the principal operating systems, browsers, computers and mobile devices (tablets and smartphones)
Users really appreciate games and engaging activities, contacts and chat with other student groups and the possibility to playback their own voice, allowing them to improve the sonority of the new language.
Lessons with mother tongue teachers, teacher’s guide and student workbook, complete the support aids of the most widely used language software in the world.
The Italian course, which comes with extremely detailed learning materials, is also of great educational value.
Rosetta Stone® Secondary School and University
Specifically designed for level A1 and C1 students in 6 different languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. The software provides a broad range of content and context-based situations from work and everyday life. The workshops are focused on pronunciation, grammar, revision of the glossaries in the various units and the written word.
Teachers can adapt the programme to their own lesson plans and track their students’ progress throughout the entire course.
- Over 2000 hours of content
- Methodological, communicative approach
- Lessons based on Euronews® and A.P.: over 300 videos in 5 languages (levels B1 and B2)
- Customisable educational paths
- Advanced voice recognition system
- Online tests (placement – progression – final)
- Reports and tracking tools
- Grammar and vocabulary workshops
- Accessible with the principal operating systems and browsers from both computers and mobile devices (tablets and smartphones)
A flexible e-learning solution that can be easily integrated into any academic, blended learning program.